Monday, June 30, 2014

The "Oscars" and the million laugh entry we made

Recently I went to Youth Conference for my church and I got placed in an Ah-Mazing group to make a video with.
                    Anyways the objective we tried to do was make a funny but still spiritual video about our church. While most groups chose serious we chose funny, also my group made me the director and although at times it was hard we all put in ideas and somehow (thanks to amazing editors we had) when it came to Oscars night we were thrilled to see it, since none of us had seen it yet.
                    When our video came up laughter filled the room, not the laughter where it's so bad that everyone is too busy laughing to feel sorry for us and our video. But the laughter that this video we made was honestly so good that people were crying tears because it was that hilarious.
                    At the end when the "Oscar" winners were announced I felt so proud of my group that when we won "best comedy" it was basically one of those Disney Channel moments where at the end of the movie everything is alright and and we could have sang "Together" like they did in High school Musical. But I contained my self to standing up and saying "YES YES!"
                    Anyways here is the video!
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw4lb0jSATU
                                                             Love,